top five reasons i wanna go out tonight
5. it's really nice outside, blissful even
4. i worked hard all day so i should play all night
3. there will be lots of smuts there to play with
2. none of the smuts there will be the ones that were at dicks house
1. i need a fucking drink bad dude
top five reasons i should stay in tonight
5. i've got homework to do
4. there will be people there that i don't wanna see, where ever i go i'm sure
3. i've got nothing new to wear
2. i don't need to drink
1. see numbers 2 and 3 and wonder why number 5 isn't number 1
on saturday night, dwayne's older brother was in a really bad car accident that resulted in some fatalities, his brother is here in baltimore, downtown at university of maryland medical center in stable condition. please say a prayer for him, his brother, and his family.
on a lighter note though, i'm going to have a ball at the concert on thursday, or at least i hope that i do, because i've been bored outta my mind. what to wear, that is probably the question of the season for me, i just can't seem to put together any good ideas. i'm daring to be different and still trying to be practical enough to just hit up the mall. oh yeah, i've got two new pets, they are fishes, and i've just recently come back in contact with them. i had them back in high school, a little in college, and now there back in my life......there in a race to be my favorite fucking fish, but i don't really want any pets in my life right now, cuz i don't really like the breed of fish that they are, trout-mouthed smut fishes, so for now, i'll feed them with protein flavored fish food, and i'll even let them swim their asses to the hot dog stand for a wiener every now and then. the only problem with fish is that they tend to stink, so what should i do about that. i guess i'll just keep them around for temporary enjoyment, or at least until i find a new pet.
i've got 99 problems and a bitch is certainly one of them.
i'm a male fiona apple, i've been a bad bad man, ya know, cuz i tend to bag smuts like groceries and think about how it'll effect me later on in life. and i use my bipolar outbreaks to try and forget what i've done. but i can't let it go, i've just done so much bad and good and bad and bad and.....well u know, it doens't matter if i'm at work, cuz i've bagged smuts there, i've bagged smuts at other peoples jobs too, i've even bagged them while receiving an education. holy shit dude, the smuts are everywhere, there gonna take over the world like hitler said the jews were gonna do. maybe i should become a mass smut murderer, like hitler.....or better yet, a superhero, wait...wait...what's that down the block, it's a car, no it's a phone booth, no you fucking bonehead, it's smut-smasher man. smuts come in all colors, widths, and heights just like sheets of paper. so if your being troubled by a smut just call 1-800-DIS-DICK, and i'll be there to crumple these smuts like the sheets of used paper that they are, and i do mean used, becasue every guy tends to write on them with there pencils and pens these days.
this quote goes out to that certain special smut someone, she know's who she is.....but if she doesn't just pretend it's you anyway....
See I don't know why
I liked you so much
I gave ya all of my trust
I told you I loved you
Now its all down the drain
You put me through pain
I wanna let you know how I feel
Fuck what I said
It don't mean shit now
Fuck the presents
Might as well throw um out
Fuck all those kisses
It didn't mean jack
Fuck you you hoe
I don't want you back
You thought you could keep this shit from me
You burnt bitch
I heard the story
You played me
You even gave me head
And now you're askin for me back
You're just another act
Look elsewhere cuz you're done with me
You questioned did I care
You could ask anyone
I even said you were my great one
Now it's over
But I do admit I'm sad
It hurts real bad
I can't sweat that cuz I love the hoe

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home